Why Parents Like The Red Card Meal Plan
- 529 Plan college spending accounts can be used to fund the Red Card Meal Plan.
- Have your financial institution send us a check directly (make sure the student’s name is displayed on the check) or email email@example.com to request a receipt for reimbursement.
- Assurance that “food money” is being spent as intended—only on food
- Prevents spending food allowance on the wasteful items so easily purchased with cash, and debit or credit cards
- Purchase of alcohol and tobacco products is prohibited
Ease of Use
- Conveniently manage and monitor meal plan account and transactions online
- Automatically add funds to your student’s account every 1, 2, or 4 weeks with our “Recurring Allowance” feature
- Carry over account balances from semester to semester and year to year—no money is wasted
- Students can order food from local restaurants through Red Card’s online ordering partner, EatStreet.
- Notifies you automatically via email when your student’s balance drops below $30
- Helps your student budget his or her food money and avoid costly ATM fees, finance charges, and credit card debt
Why Students Love The Red Card Meal Plan
- Exclusive cardholder discounts
- Weekly & daily promotions
- Around-the-clock options for buying groceries, dining in, taking out, and food delivery
- The Red Card app allows you to pay with your phone
- No more running to the ATM
- Order delivery through EatStreet, Red Card’s official online ordering partner, and pay with your Red Card on the site
- Every type of cuisine imaginable is available
- More than 90 student-favored restaurants to choose from