Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini Sent home with lots of leftover turkey? Don't resort to making standard,…
Egg Salad Sandwich
Servings: 4 people
- 6 large hard steamed eggs chilled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1/3 cup finely diced celery (about 1 small stalk)
- 1/4 cup finely diced scallions white and pale green parts only (about 2 scallions)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley leaves, minced
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- sandwich makings (bread, lettuce, tomatoes, etc)
- Combine eggs, mayo, lemon juice, celery, scallions, and parsley in a medium bowl. Using a whisk, smash until eggs are reduced to your desired consistency.
- Season generously with salt and pepper. Serve with tomato slices, lettuce, and bread to make sandwiches, or store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.