Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini Sent home with lots of leftover turkey? Don't resort to making standard,…
Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes
An easy kielbasa recipe cooked with red and yellow peppers and potatoes.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 16 oz smoked kielbasa sausage diced
- 6 medium red potatoes diced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Place kielbasa and potatoes in the pan. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes.
- Mix bell peppers into the pan, and continue cooking until peppers are just tender, 5 minutes.