Tomato, Onion & Basil One-Pan Pasta Pasta is already pretty painless to make, but this…
Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini
Sent home with lots of leftover turkey? Don't resort to making standard, boring sandwiches! With this recipe, you can create a whole new meal that tastes delicious and everyone will love.
- 7 oz thin spaghetti broken in half
- 2 cups cooked turkey cubed
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/8 tsp ground mustard
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup part-skim mozarella cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese shredded
- fresh parsley minced
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a greased 11×7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey; set aside.
- In a large skillet, sautee the mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended. Add cheddar cheese; cook and stir over medium heat until melted. Pour over turkey.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.