Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini Sent home with lots of leftover turkey? Don't resort to making standard,…
Perfect for planning a brunch with your friends or to meal prep to have a quick and easy breakfast on hand!
Servings: 12 mini quiches
- 9 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 3/4 cup diced ham fully cooked
- 2 cups chopped kale or spinach loosely packed
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a 12-cup muffin pain with foil muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, cheese, milk, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet and sauté onion and bell pepper. Cook for 10 minutes or until veggies start to lightly brown. Add veggies to the egg mixture.
- In the same skillet, cook kale or spinach until wilted. Add to the egg mixture, along with ham.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups, filling each to the brim.
- Bake 35-40 min. Enjoy right away or seal in air-tight container.
- These can be reheated in the microwave, 1.5-2 minutes.