Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini Sent home with lots of leftover turkey? Don't resort to making standard,…
Quick and Easy Mini Salsa Pizzas
A quick and easy mini-pizza recipe for people watching their carbohydrate intake. It's flavorful and adaptable to include your favorite toppings.
Servings: 2 mini pizzas
- 1 whole grain muffin split
- 1 strip turkey bacon cooked
- 2 tbsp Italian shredded cheese blend
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Put English muffin halves cut-side down onto a baking sheet. Spread 1 teaspoon salsa over each muffin half. Divide bacon between each half and sprinkle enough cheese over the 'pizza' to just cover the sauce.
- Bake under the broiler until the cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes.