Tomato, Onion & Basil One-Pan Pasta Pasta is already pretty painless to make, but this…
Ramen Noodle Soup
Take your ramen noodle packet to the next level with this soup. You can add frozen vegetables and chicken to make this ramen soup a heartier meal. Perfect when you are in a time crunch but still need to eat.
- 3.5 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 package Ramen Noodles w/ Dried Vegetables (3.5 oz)
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Chili Oil
- 1/2 tsp Minced Fresh Ginger Root
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Green Onions sliced
- In a medium saucepan combine broth and noodles.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat; stir to break up noodles.
- Reduce heat to medium and add soy sauce, chili oil and ginger.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sesame oil and garnish with green onions.